Seaside High School is a Professional Learning Community modeled after Rick Dufour's model for leading school towards high achievement and academic excellence. Our Administration, Faculty and Staff are focused on continually asking four key questions:
- What do we want students to learn?
- How will we know if they have learned it?
- What will we do if they have?
- What will we do if they haven’t?
The Principal and Leadership Team of Seaside High School believes in:
- Instructional leadership that focuses on strengthening teaching and learning, professional development, data-driven decision making and accountability;
- Community leadership manifested in a big-picture awareness of the school's role in society; shared leadership among educators, community partners and residents; close relations with parents and others; and advocacy for school capacity building and resources; and
- Visionary leadership that demonstrates energy, commitment, entrepreneurial spirit, values and conviction that all children will learn at high levels, as well as inspiring others with this vision both inside and outside the school building.
- Dr. L. Lezotte - educator/author/reformer
(831)392-3530 Ext. 2099
(831) 392-3530 Ext. 2094
(831) 392-3530 Ext. 2078
(831) 392-3530 Ext. 2083