Library -- Under Construction-- *** We are in transition :) ***
Welcome to the SHS Library
- Maintain appropriate student behavior. This includes using quiet voices and appropriate language.
- Remove hats and hoods.
- Refrain from using cell phones, iPods, and other electronic devices.
- Absolutely no eating, drinking, or chewing gum is allowed.
- Treat staff, books, and computers with respect.
- Do not save anything to the computer or it will be deleted.
- Use computers for school related work only. A permission slip must be signed by a parent and on file to use computers for internet access.
- Be prepared to pay for copies. Prices are posted by all of the computers.
- Students may check out up to 5 library books at a time.
- Although late fines are not imposed on overdue books, no student with overdue books may check out additional library books until the overdue books have been returned.
- If books are lost or damaged, the student will be charged the replacement cost of the book.