CITY OF SEASIDE - POLICE DEPARTMENT TIPLINE
Tipsoft.com provides concerned citizens the ability to participate in online crime reporting in a completely secure and anonymous environment. Once you’ve entered your tip into the Tipsoft system, it is forwarded directly to the Tipsoft Company where it is issued a secure, automated ID number. Your tip is then directed to the Seaside Police Department, identified only by your private ID number. At this point, an officer will reply to your ID number, keeping your identity 100% anonymous. Follow the link to leave a tip: http://www.ci.seaside.ca.us/index.aspx?page=463
MPUSD neither endorses nor sponsors any of the organizations listed on this page.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County offer many enriching programs after school and during school breaks.
- Referral services to local providers and community partners for intervention and support programs
- Employment provisions including, job skills and life skills training, job referral or placement and possible internship opportunities
- Activity coordination for youth, families, partner programs and prospective employers
- Collaboration between and leveraging other existing prevention type programs and activities that may or may not currently exist in the community
- Opportunities for volunteer and community service within the community